“Club Letters” may be awarded either:
- as the third highest sporting distinction conferred by the Association, in which case it shall, except in special cases, be awarded to a person who throughout such period as the Association considers sufficient in the circumstances, has, either taken part regularly and consistently well in local competition or who has taken part well in Inter-varsity competition or Australian Universities Games and/or Championships, or
- as an acknowledgment of the rendering of conscientious service by a person to such person's club, and
- has satisfied the guidelines of such person’s club for the award of Club Letters.
Club Letters are only awarded to a member of the Sports Association. To be awarded Club Letters, a nominee must satisfy both
- the Sports Association's requirements common to all clubs (“the common requirements”), and
- his/her club’s guidelines (“the club’s guidelines”)
1st round Blues applications close on 6 May 2016 and 2nd round applications close on 14 October 2016.
Click here for a list of Club Letters recipients