Membership types include:
Commuter Membership - $10
Social Membership- $35
Ride - $99
Race - $375 (Note: Racing licence included)
Commuter Membership includes:
- Access to Defensive Riding courses
- Access to Bike Maintenance days
- Access to loan locks for use on the North Terrace Campus
- Access to all AUCC Social Events
Commuter memberships can be purchased by selecting the 'Join or Renew' and simply select the "2019 AUCC Commuter Membership" group. Please note this membership does not include access to our group rides or training.
Social Membership includes:
All of the benefits of the Commuter Membership, along with;
- Access to our training sessions and group rides
- Access to coaching from our Club Coach
- Ability to purchase and ride in AUCC club kit
Social memberships can also be purchased by selecting the 'Join or Renew' and simply select the "2019 AUCC Social Membership" group.
Race and Ride membership includes:
All of the benefits of the Social Membership, along with;
- Registration to race in AUCC club kit
- Opportunity to race in our Super Series teams
The Ride or Race membership must be purchased through the Cycling SA website.
In addition to the Cycling SA membership, Race and Ride members must also join Adelaide University Sport. After completing your Cycling SA membership, please select the "Join or Renew" on our website to join the club, selecting the "2019 Cycling Australia Race or Ride Licence" group.
AU Sport membership is free for students of the University of Adelaide. For non-AU students you must purchase either a University Membership (for staff, AU graduates, other university students) or Associate Memberships (for those who have no link to a University). AUCC are subsidising these memberships to quarter price ($88 to $22).
You will be prompted to add these products to your cart during the purchase process.