2018 Trip information
We will depart from Adelaide on Saturday the 14th of July (PM) and return on Saturday the 21st of July (AM). Closer to the trip we will distribute more information on specific times and locations. We travel by coach to and from the mountain and it usually takes approximately 12-14 hours. We travel overnight.
2018 will bring the club back to Mt Hotham, staying at 'The Arlberg
'. This facility has many amenities including cooking facilities in each room, fridge, TV, linen, an indoor pool and spa, sauna, bar and restaurant, store and much more. The Arlberg is conveniently located on the mountain itself, and a 2 minute ride on the free mountain shuttle bus takes you to the ski lifts. The shuttle also transports the AUSKI group to and from 'The Genny'
(Pub) where we spend some much deserved time Après Ski.
What is included
- Five nights accomodation
- Transportation to and from the mountain (departing from Adelaide)
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Mountain access
- 5 day Lift pass (RRP ~$550)
- Lessons from qualified ski instructors (beginner to advanced/trick lessons)
- Ski and Board hire: includes boots and bindings (YES you can swap between the two - extra fee may apply)
- Awesome events run by the committee every night
The 2018 trip will cost $1600 per person all inclusive.
Head to the payment
page for more information on how to pay for your trip. We also offer a payment plan
for those interested.
Head to our frequently asked questions page
for more information...or send us an email at email@example.com