AU Sport oversees a comprehensive grant program to support clubs, athletes and coaches.
In the past, clubs have used this funding to:
- Improve coaching standards
- Assist in the costs to attend national championships
- Upskill members in advanced first aid training
- Purchase new club equipment
- Roll out new participation programs
Without this boosts, some club projects may not have been able to get off the ground.
This year, our grant process has been reviewed and changes have been outlined in the new Grant Handbook. Clubs and individuals who may benefit from an AU Sport grant are advised to review the handbook. Round 1 of Club Development, Elite sport grants and Capital equipment/leaseback close 8th March.
For more information click here.